Victory's Octopus nation september report

Good evening octopus Nation,

*Telegram username: @VICJ2000

*Google meet ID: Victory oluwatola

*Twitter ID https://twitter.com/VictoryTosin123?t=Z6iZlP-FX7v8sv0CiebJ_Q&s=09

This is my report for the month of september

1.Activity A: Attended all weekly meetings held in Octopus Nation in september.

2.Activity C: I attended ottochain first monthly call on twitter, I attended delegation and validator workshop and myriad AMA session

3Activity D: I attended ottochain first monthly call on twitter, I attended delegation and validator workshop and myriad AMA session

4.Activity E: I wrote an article on ottochain, and did 4 retweets on octopus network post, 1 retweet from an octopus nation member and ask 2 intelligent question under myraid AMA and ottochain community call.

5.Activity F: I shared important announcements of Octopus Nation into large and relevant communities like Octopus network official, Near protocol, Octopus Nation, and Ottochain

6.activity G: I actively participated in the education unit as the education lead, I organized and created 15 riddles for the riddle night extravaganza and .

7.Activity H, I lead the education unit to make educational videos, gifs, graphics, translations, and articles on myraid & ottochain and organized and moderated octopus nation riddle extravaganza.

8.Activity I, I actively participated in communication unit

9.Activity J, I personally shared latest update about ottochain In the telegram group

10.Activity K, I attended ottochain first community call on twitter, I attended delegation and validator workshop and myriad AMA session

11.Activity M, I promoted ottochian using active discussion in the telegram group as a community moderator

12.Activity N, I suggested ideas in education unit and it was approved

Below is the evidence of my activities in the google document below:

@damboy22

1 Like

Thanks for your great contribution towards the success of Octopus Nation
Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity A: 5
Activity B: 0
Activity C : 0 still Activity D
Activity D: 5
Activity E: 3, it has to be a quoted retweet
Activity F : 4
Activity G : 5
Activity H: 120 $OCT
Activity I : 5
Activity j: 4
Activity k: 0
Activity L: 0
Activity M: 4 because you are a mod
Activity N: 5
Activity O: 0

Earned point: 40/70 possible marks + 120

Amont of $OCT Earned

morning octopus Nation,

This is my report for the month of December.

1.Activity A: Attended 5 out of 6 weekly Octopus Nation meetings held in November.

1. Activity C: I attended the AMA session of octopus network and ottochain and all other AMA session in both octopus nation and ottochain

2. Activity D, I attended all approved octopus nation and all ottochain approved AMA session

3. Activity E. I did 10 tweets on ottochain & octopus network

4. Activity G. I did a russian translation, lead education unit and collaborated with other units as well, like communication by creating the write up for videos and the and events unit by assigning a translation task of Filipino, compiling it and sending it to the writer.

6.Activity F. I shared important announcements of Octopus Nation into large and relevant communities like Octopus network official, Near protocol, Octopus Nation, and Ottochain

1. Activity H, I lead the education unit to make educational videos, gifs, graphics, translations, and articles on Near Octo legend Nft.

8.Activity I, I actively participated in communication unit

1. Activity J, i actively liked, retweet, commented on ottochain media post and hosted one showcase series this month.

2. Activity K, I attended all ottochain sessions and hosted 2 showcase series in November

3. . Activity l: I hosted showcase series in the month of November, one for medical stores and the second for klosa.

4. Activity M, I promoted ottochain using active discussion in the discord group as a community moderator

5. Activity N, I suggested ideas in education unit and it was approved

Here is the link to my evidence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JJ51-4XHMpBEKOZk1UE0TljnYDw8iJPyb6xsXzlrOEI/edit?usp=drivesdk

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity C : 5
Activity E: 5
Activity F : 4
Activity H : 150 OCT
Activity k: 5
Activity L: 0 you were rewarded for it
Activity M: 2 because you are a mod
Activity N: 5
Activity O: 0

Earned point: 50/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

My Report for December 2023

Good morning octopus Nation,

This is my report for the month of December.
1.Activity A: Attended all of octopus nation weekly meeting.

1. Activity C: I attended the AMA session of octopus network and ottochian and all other AMA session in both octopus nation and ottochian

3.Activity D, I attended all approved octopus nation and all ottochian approved AMA session

4.Activity E. I did 16 tweets on ottochain & octopus network

5.Activity G. I organized, supervised and collated the results of the octopus nation scavenger hunt and octopus nation x campaign

6.Activity F. I shared important announcements of Octopus Nation into large and relevant communities like Octopus network official, Near protocol, Octopus Nation, and Ottochian

7.Activity H, I lead the education unit to make educational videos, gifs, graphics, translations, and articles to promote ottochain mainnet launch by organizing two events, the scavenger hunt and the ottochian x Christmas campaign

8.Activity I, I actively participated in communication unit.

9.Activity J, i actively liked, retweet, commented on ottochian media post

1. Activity K, I attended all 3 ottochain sessions

2. Activity M, I promoted ottochian using active discussion in the discord group as a community moderator

3. Activity N, I suggested an ideas in education unit and it was approved

Evidence can be seen in the link below:

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity C : 5
Activity E: 5
Activity F : 3
Activity H: 150 OCT
Activity k: 3
Activity L: 0