Near Address: nearpiapauleee.near
Discord ID: piapaulee

Activity A: Weekly Community Call Attendance 4/4
Activity B: July 8 Community Call - Attended
Activity C: 3/3 Octopus Network AMA
Activity D: Fusotao Workshop and Trivia Night - Attended
Activity E: Personal Social Media Activities

• 7 Facebook Post
  • 23 Twitter Post and Quote Retweets (combined)
  • 4 Medium Posts

Activity G: Collaborated with Events Leader for Referral Contest (1st week) & Meme Contest (2nd week). Assigned tasks to Communication Unit members for write-ups & designs in Fusotao Workshop & Blockchain BUK Bootcamp. Actively involved in content improvement & managing official Twitter.

Activity H: Communication Unit - Leader | Similar to Activity G, managed Communication Unit & coordinated with subunits for transparency. Led discussions with leaders & scheduled content postings. Assigned tasks to unit members to foster contributions & skill development.

Activity I: Engaged in Events, Education, Philanthropic & Membership units. Co-organized Referral & Meme Contests. Made translations & graphics on Medium. Joined Philanthropic meetings, contributed ideas & content. Assisted Membership with onboarding & Twitter post tallying.

Activity J: As mentioned, been involved with creating their graphics and content write-ups for monthly activity, as well as joining their meeting about Blockchain BUK Bootcamp and suggesting within the discussion about posting it to our official account.

Activity K: Attended an event in Makati, Philippines which is Web3 Community Summit representing Octopus Nation.

Activity M: I am actively updating events and answering queries of the Octopus Network Official telegram of the Philippines.

Activity N: In order to improve a member’s work like graphics and write-up and add to monthly activities, I offered several ideas that were needed, particularly for the weekly achievement title (Octostar of the Week) for members and for other units, I suggested some things that needed to be worked out.

Link for reference:

@damboy

3 Likes

Thanks for your great contribution towards the success of Octopus Nation
Ok then thanks,
As agreed on by Octopus Nation as stated by this document below, this are your accumulated points for the month of july

Activity A: 5
Activity B: 5
Activity C : 5
Activity D: 5
Activity E: 5
Activity F : 0
Activity H : 120 $OCT
Activity G : 5
Activity I : 5
Activity j: 0 point is allocated to philanthropic initiatives outside the philanthropic unit
Activity k: 3
Activity L: 0
Activity M: 2 quite tricky as metrics measures activities within Octopus Network main community
Activity N: 5
Activity O: 0

Earned point: 45/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned: 280 + 120 = 400

Name: Pia
Telegram ID: [@piapauleee]
Google meet name: Pia

Activity A: I’ve been present for every session, never missed one. My attendance score is a perfect 4 out of 4.

Activity B: I participated in the Community Call last August 8th.

Activity C: I was present at the Twitter Spaces event for the “Exploring NDC and NEAR Governance AMA.”

Activity D: I participated in the Workshop and Trivia Night event featuring REF FINANCE.

Activity E: I did 13 personal social media interactions or posts.

Activity G: In my capacity as a communication lead, I am consistently engaged and proactive, ensuring effective communication within my team, and I am always ready to lend support to other units whenever the need arises.

Activity H: I serve as the leader of the communication unit.

Activity I: My involvement was marked by active participation in diverse tasks where my support was crucial. This encompassed responsibilities like managing Twitter posts, suggesting Ideas, creating graphics, and contributing to proposal development across a range of areas, including Communication, Events, Education, and Philanthropic.

Activity J: Basically, I just liked and engaged with ALL the tweets and posts of Ottochain. These links are all my supported quote retweeted posts.

Activity N: My active involvement extended to offering suggestions when necessary, particularly in the areas of graphic design and content creation. Moreover, I successfully proposed an event activity for this month, which received the green light for implementation.

Activity M: Within the Ottochain community, I play an engaged role as a moderator, actively contributing to its management and support.

Activity N: I actively offered ideas when necessary, particularly focusing on graphics and content development, successfully proposing an event activity for this month that gained approval. Additionally, I provided valuable suggestions for fine-tuning the graphics and write-up to enhance their quality.

For reference here’s the google document:

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then thanks,
As agreed on by Octopus Nation as stated by this document below, this are your accumulated points for this month

Activity H : 100 $OCT
Activity j: 5
Activity k: 0
Activity M: 2

Earned point: 47/70 possible marks + 100 OCT

Amont of $OCT Earned

Activity A: I’ve been present for every session, never missing one. My attendance score is a perfect 3 out of 3.

Activity B: I participated in the Community Call last August 8th.

Activity C: I was present at the Twitter Spaces event for the “Exploring Myriad.”

Activity D: Attended the Octopus Nation approved Tutorial Session on Octopus Network Delegation/Staking.

Activity E: I did 14 personal SocMed post

Activity G: In my capacity as a communication lead, I am consistently engaged and proactive, ensuring effective communication within my team, and I am always ready to lend support to other units whenever the need arises.

Activity H: I serve as the leader of the communication unit.

Activity I: My involvement was marked by active participation in diverse tasks where my support was crucial. This encompassed responsibilities like managing Twitter posts, suggesting Ideas, creating graphics, and contributing to proposal development across a range of areas, including Communication, Events, Education, and Philanthropic.

Activity J: I interacted to all ottochain’s post

Activity M: Within the Ottochain community, I actively contribute to its management and support. I also did participate in last community call of ottochain.

Activity N: I actively offered ideas when necessary, particularly focusing on graphics and content development, successfully proposing an event activity for this month that gained approval. Additionally, I provided valuable suggestions for fine-tuning the graphics and write-up to enhance their quality.

For references, here’s the google document:

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity C : 0 this is Activity D
Activity H : 120 $OCT
Activity k: 0
Activity M: 2 we need more of discussions

Earned point: 42/70 possible marks + 120 $OCT

Amont of $OCT Earned

Activity A: I have attended all meetings every thursday. 4/4

Activity B: Attended the 2nd anniversary of octopus network to set as alternative to monthly community call this October.

Activity C: Attended the AMA session with Octopus Network

Activity D: Hosted AMA sessions on Debio, and Atocha Workshop (forgot to take screenshot), and Attended Mental Health Webinar.

Activity E: I did 13 personal social media activities

Activity G: I did the approved activities for the month, and helped other units host their AMAs and do posting for their activities.

Activity H: Communication Unit Leader

Activity I: Actively participated to different activities of every unit mostly for membership and philanthropic activities posting the guidelines and awareness of each of their activity for October providing assistance in write ups, graphics, and posting to different socials of Octopus Nation

Activity J: Commented, Liked, Retweeted all the post from Ottochain’s Twitter

Activity K: attended all the event in ottochian, start-up series and blockchain series as well as the monthly community call

Activity M: I’m quite active on ottochain discord which I attended all the ottochian’s AMA start-up and blockchain series and won the trivia night as well. Referring some of my friends and acquaintances to join Ottochain discord.

Activity N: I suggested some ideas if needed which is more on graphics and write-up creation of philanthropic unit and collaborating with membership and education unit through suggesting restructures of their contents for posting.

For references, kindly go to this link:

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity H : 150 $OCT
Activity k: 5
Activity M: 2 increase your discussion on Discord

Earned point: 52/70 possible marks + 150

Amont of $OCT Earned

Telegram ID: @piapauleee
Discord ID: @piapaulee

ACTIVITY A: Attended 5/5 of Octopus Nation weekly calls.

ACTIVITY B: Attended Octopus Network Monthly Community Call

ACTIVITY C: Participated in all Octopus Network AMA sessions

ACTIVITY D: Hosted NearOctoLegends AMA Session. Attended Virtual Career Workshop

Activity E: I did 9 personal social media activities

ACTIVITY G: I did the approved activities for the month including hosting NearOctoLegends AMA and doing posting for other unit’s activities.

Activity I: Engaged actively in various unit activities. Sharing guidelines and raising links for engagements for each November activity, offering support in making write-ups, designing graphics, and posting on Octopus Nation socials.

ACTIVITY J: Engaged with Ottochain social media posts.

ACTIVITY K: Attended Ottochain online events.

ACTIVITY L: Hosted NearOctoLegends AMA Session on X. Hosted 2 quizzes on Octopus Network (Nov 18 & 25)

ACTIVITY M: Engaged in active discussions within the Ottochain Telegram and Discord communities (more on joining events and calls), fostering positive conversations around Ottochain (more on creating contents for promotion).

ACTIVITY N: Suggested the successful educational twitter space for the promotion of NearOctoLegend NFT.

For Reference:

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity H: 150 OCT
Activity j: 4
Activity k: 3
Activity L: 0 should be AMA done outside Octopus ecosystem
Activity M: 2 be more active

Earned point: 49/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

Telegram ID: @piapauleee
Discord ID: @piapaulee

ACTIVITY A: Attended 4/4 of Octopus Nation weekly calls.

ACTIVITY B: Attended Octopus Network Monthly Community Call.

ACTIVITY C: Participated to Octopus Network Twitter Space with Near Protocol.

ACTIVITY D: Hosted Octopus Nation AMA sessions with TGIB.

ACTIVITY E: I did 8 personal social media activities.

ACTIVITY G: I did the tasks approved activities of my unit, as well as for other units for the month including hosting AMA with Teen Girls in Blockchain and doing posting for other unit’s activities.

Activity I: Participated actively in numerous unit activities. Sharing interaction guides and links for each December activity, as well as assisting with write-ups, graphic design, and social media sharing on Octopus Nation.

ACTIVITY J: Engaged with all of Ottochain social media posts.

ACTIVITY K: Attended all Ottochain online events.

ACTIVITY L: Hosted AMA with Teen Girls in Blockchain on X.

ACTIVITY M: Participated in active discussions in the Ottochain Telegram and Discord communities (more on attending events and calls), and fostered good conversations about Ottochain (more on providing/posting material for promotion).

ACTIVITY N: Suggested the successful activity of the month which is Ottochain Launch Campaign.

For Reference:

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity H: 150 but please be more active
Activity j: 4
Activity k: 4 , offline event is counted
Activity L: 0 has to be outside Octopus Nation activities