(Nimat kokori)Activities Done In Octopus Nation For Month Of July 2023

(Nimat kokori)Activities Done In Octopus Nation For Month Of July 2023

*Telegram username: Cleocleo_1
*Google meet ID: Nimat kokori *NearWallet:3aec3f14cbbfd5a3136bd5ef9269f63a88484078ae4b6ddd8325e7a6ca127b8b
*Discord: Cleopatra Nymarh

Activity A: Attended 4/4 meetings in the month of June. Screenshots are attached

Activity C: Attended the NEAR x Octopus Network AMA on Twitter

Activity D:- Attended the workshop done by octopus nation

Activity E: Created one Article and also retweeted several Octopus nation post

Activity F: posted announcement on my WhatsApp status and also retweeted meetings on Twitter

Activity G: actively participated in trivia night and the meetings prior

Links to work done below :point_down::point_down:

@damboy

1 Like

Thanks for your great contribution towards the success of Octopus Nation
Ok then thanks,
As agreed on by Octopus Nation as stated by this document below, this are your accumulated points for the month of july

Activity A: 5
Activity B: 0
Activity C : 3
Activity D: 5
Activity E: 5
Activity F : 2
Activity G : 0 this point belong to tasks done within units you volunteer for
Activity I : 0
Activity j: 0
Activity k: 0
Activity L: 0
Activity M: 0
Activity N: 0
Activity O: 0

Earned point: 20/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned: 118

1 Like

Good day octopus nation!

I was not able to complete my I am human verification for these reasons,
First I wasn’t aware until 12hours to closure
Secondly I started the verification process then discovered that I needed a dot name for my near address,And I didn’t have gas fee for the process. Before i could get everything done I couldn’t meet deadline.

Please accept my report for this month, I’ll work harder and makeup for my previous mistake not to repeat it again.

My activities done for the month of August
August report
Name: Nimat
Telegram:cleocleo_1
Near wallet ID: cleonym. Near
Discord:Cleopatra Nymarh
Twitter: Nymartullah (Cleopatra)

Task A: I attended 2/4 meetings In the month of August.

Task C: I attended octopus network AMA session on Twitter.

Task D: I attended a workshop approved by the nation on ref finance, on the 26th of August, 2023.

Task E: I made quoted retweets for octopus nation on Twitter.

Task G:I actively participated in education unit by writing an article on octopus 2.0.

Task J: I actively like posts on Ottochain on Twitter.

Task N: I made suggestion, in the membership and education unit and was approved by the unit heads.

Here’s the link showing screenshots and links to the activities I did for August.

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then thanks,
As agreed on by Octopus Nation as stated by this document below, this are your accumulated points for this month

Activity A: 3
Activity C : 5
Activity F : 0
Activity G : 5
Activity j: 0
Activity N: 3

Earned point: 26/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

Activity for the month of September

Hi octopus nation

Full name: kokori Nimat
Telegram id: Cleopatra
Google meet name: kokori Nimat
Nearwallet address: cleonym.near
Discord username: Cleopatra Nymarh

Activity A:I attended 3/4 meeting on our weekly nation call meeting on Thursdays

Activity C: I Attended ottochain monthly call meeting on Twitter space

Activity E: I like, and make qouted retweets to post of octopus nation and octopus network on Twitter.

Activity G: Actively participated in the unit I volunteer for by writing an article on Ottochain for the education unit. And I made a twitter thread for the AMA session held on 29th Sept, 2023 assigned to me by the leader of the membership unit.

Activity J: Actively like, commenting and retweeting posts of Ottochain on social media (twitter)

Documents containing proofs of screenshot and links to my work https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jy986aM_LlVbLfAJPbK250UjswN2IgO5R2tJucRoeRc/edit?usp=drivesdk

@damboy

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity C : 0
Activity j: 4

Earned point: 24/70 possible marks

Activity for the month of October

Hi octopus nation,

Activity A:I attended 4/4 meeting on our weekly nation call meeting on Thursdays

Activity D: I attended the octopus approved AMA on atocha.

Activity E: I like, and make qouted retweets to post of octopus nation and octopus network on Twitter.

Activity G: Actively participated in the unit I volunteer for (education) by writing an article on Atocha

Activity J: Actively like, commenting and retweeting posts of Ottochain on social media (twitter).

Activity K: I attended online events representing octopus nation on discord and twitter space.

Links for the activities below:

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity C : 0
Activity D: 3
Activity E: 5 stop doing quick work
Activity j: 2 very poor attitude to Activities
Activity k: 2 attended 3 out of 8

Earned point: 22/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

1 Like

Activity A:-Attended 5/5meetings based on our weekly Nations calls in the month of Nov

Activities C: Attended the Octopus network AMA with secret network
Check out the screenshot in the document attached

Activities D: Attended the octopus Nation approved Workshop in philanthropic unit visual career workshop
Check out the screenshot within the doc

Activities G: Actively participated in activities within my units to which I volunteered for (Education Unit and Membership Unit).

Activities J: I liked, retweeted and commented in Ottochain social media post on Twitter

Activities K: I Attending Ottochain online events, which is the Ottochain community call for both the begining and the end of the month
Check screenshots within the attached doc.

Link for the activities below

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity E: 0
Activity j: 0 no evidence
Activity k: 2

Earned point: 22/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

Activity for the month of December

Hi octopus nation,

Activity A:I attended 3/4 meeting on our weekly nation call meeting on Thursdays.

Activity C: I attended octopus network approved AMA session.

Activity D: I attended the octopus nation approved AMA session on Twitter space.

Activity E: I liked, made a total of 5 quoted retweets and retweets to posts of octopus nation and octopus network on Twitter.And I made 2 tweets about Ottochain on twitter.

Activity F: I shared some octopus nation and octopus network announcements on some of my social medias (Whatsapp status) and making retweet of announcements on my Twitter page.

Activity G: Actively participated in the units I volunteer for (Education and membership units respectively) for membership unit I wrote a medium write up on Teen girls in Blockchain. And for education unit I monitored the Ottochain x Christmas campaign.

Activity J: Actively liked, made comments made 17 quote retweets and retweets posts of Ottochain on social media (twitter).

Activity K: I attended about 7 online events representing octopus nation on twitter space.

Activity M: I engaged in discussion on Ottochain on telegram and discord community respectively

Links for the activities below

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity A: 4
Activity F : 3
Activity j: 3
Activity M: 1

Earned point: 31/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

Please I would like to draw your attention to some issues, I made a mistake by combining two activities in Activity G -
This should be the correct thing
Activity G- i wrote medium article for Membership unit which i volunteer for

Activity I - i was assign to monitor the Ottochain Christmas X campaign and gather all the entries for the campaign in Education unit

Secondly I was scored zero in activity k of which I attended 4 online Ottochain events and the proof of this is attached below