(Henry Benson) Activities Done In Octopus Nation For The Month Of July

Greetings! Octopus Nation

My Activities Done In Octopus Nation For The Month Of July

Activity A: I Attended 4/4 meetings in the month of July.

Activity C: Attended the Octopus Network AMA section.

Activity D: I Attended the Octopus Network Approved Workshop.

Activity E: Made two info graphics about Octopus 2.0 and posted it in all my Social media handles. links provided in doc below

Activity F: Shared some Octopus Network and Octopus Nation announcement on Various groups on Facebook and some of my Social media handles, also did quoted retweets on post made by octopus nation on twitter. Links provided in doc below

Activity G: Actively Participated in Activities within my Unit (Communication Unit):by performing a task assigned to me by the unit head to carry out. Links to work done would be provided in doc below.

Activity I: Participated in Activities within the Nation apart from my Unit. Did some Article Translations in the Education unit and also volunteered for a task in Philanthropic Unit. Link to work done will be provided in doc below

Activity J: I contributed to the Write-up on the Philanthropic Monthly Theme (The Impacts of Global Warming). Link below

Telegram username: @HenryB98
Google meet ID: Henry Benson
Twitter ID: @HenryBen98
Discord Username: henryb98
NearWallet : henryb98.near

@damboy

3 Likes

Thanks for your great contribution towards the success of Octopus Nation
Ok then thanks,
As agreed on by Octopus Nation as stated by this document below, this are your accumulated points for the month of july

Activity A: 5
Activity B: 0
Activity C : 3
Activity D: 5
Activity E: 5
Activity F : 2
Activity G : 5
Activity I : 5
Activity j: 0 as this point is reserved for philanthropic initiatives outside the philanthropic unit
Activity k: 0
Activity L: 0
Activity M: 0
Activity N: 0
Activity O: 0

Earned point: 30/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned: 170

2 Likes

My Activities Done In Octopus Nation For The Month Of August

Activity A: I Attended 3/5 meetings in the month of August

Activity C: Attended the Octopus Network AMA section.

Activity E: Made two Articles and also two graphics about ottochain on my medium handle and also did some personal document translations on Refinance and ottochain into French and Spanish international languages and posted it on my medium handle. links provided in doc below

Activity F: Shared some Octopus Network and Octopus Nation announcement on Twitter and also did quoted retweets on post made by octopus nation and ottochain on twitter. Links provided in doc below

Activity G: Actively Participated in Activities within my Unit Education by translating 4 documents into two International languages. Links to work done would be provided in doc below.

Activity I: Participated in Activities within the Nation apart from my Unit. I volunteered for a task in Philanthropic Unit by creating the mid social media post for the act of kindness challenge. Link to work done will be provided in doc below

Activity J:Actively liking, retweet and commenting in Ottochain social media post, link to work done in doc below

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then thanks,
As agreed on by Octopus Nation as stated by this document below, this are your accumulated points for this month

Activity A: 4
Activity C : 5
Activity F : 0 there is no evidence of any group you shared info with
Activity j: 5
Activity M: 0
Activity N: 0

Earned point: 34/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

My Activities Done In Octopus Nation For The Month Of September

Activity A: I Attended 3 meetings in the month of September

Activity D: I Attended the first Ottochain Community call of the month and the Approved Workshop.

Activity E: Made two Articles and also two graphics about ottochain on my medium handle and also did some personal Twitter posts and Facebook posts. Links provided in doc below

Activity F: Shared some Octopus Network and Octopus Nation announcement on Twitter and Facebook groups and also on octopus Network discord group and also did some retweets on post made by octopus nation and ottochain on twitter. Links provided in doc below

Activity G: Actively Participated in Activities within my Unit Education by translating documents into two International languages. Links to work done would be provided in doc below.

Activity I: Participated in Activities within the Nation apart from my Unit. I volunteered for a task in Philanthropic Unit by volunteering to write A detailed Medium post on What can we do to take care or improve our mental health and also in the Membership Unit by Volunteering to create the Twitter announcement write up for the winners of the Word Search Challenge. Link to work done will be provided in doc below

Activity J: Actively liking, retweet and commenting in Ottochain social media post, link to work done in doc below

Activity N: I made a suggestion on the Education Unit and it was accepted.

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity C : 0
Activity F : 3
Activity j: 4
Activity M:
Activity N: 3

Earned point: 35/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

My Activities Done In Octopus Nation For The Month Of October

Activity A: I Attended 4/4 meetings in the month of October.

Activity C: Attended the Octopus Network live AMA session.

Activity E: Made several tweets, quoted retweets, Facebook posts and some medium post about Octopus Network Day, Ottochain Airdrop campaign and Nearocto Legends Nft Sales.

Activity F: Shared some Octopus Network, Octopus Nation and Ottochain announcement on Twitter, Facebook groups and also on different telegram groups and also did some retweets on announcement post made by octopus nation and ottochain on twitter.

Activity G: Actively Participated in Activities within my Unit Education by translating documents into two International languages.

Activity I: Participated in Activities within the Nation apart from my Unit. I volunteered for a task in the Philanthropic Unit in which i drafted out the Proposal for Mental Health Educational Webinar and Prize Draw.

Activity J: Actively liking, retweet and commenting in Ottochain social media post.

Activities K:
Attended all Ottochain online events, both on X and Discord.

Activities M: Active discussion on Ottochain Discord Community.

Activity N: I made a suggestion on the Communication Unit and it was accepted.

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity B: 5
Activity C : 0
Activity F : 4
Activity k: 5
Activity M: 3 lets improve from only gm

Earned point: 49/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

My Activities Done In Octopus Nation For The Month Of November.

Activity A: I Attended 5/5 meetings in the month of October.

Activity C: Attended the Octopus Network live AMA session.

Activity E: Made several tweets, quoted retweets, Facebook posts and some medium post about Octopus Network Day, Ottochain Airdrop Campaign

Activity F: Shared some Octopus Network, Octopus Nation and Ottochain announcement on Twitter and also on different telegram groups and also did some retweets on announcement post made by octopus nation and ottochain on twitter.

Activity G: Actively Participated in Activities within my Unit Education by translating documents into two International languages.

Activity I: Participated in Activities within the Nation apart from my Unit. I volunteered for a task in the Philanthropic Unit in which i prepared a Google form to collect details of all participants for the Virtual Career Workshop Lucky Draw.

Activity J: Actively liking, retweet and commenting in Ottochain social media post.

Activities K:
Attended all Ottochain online events, both on X and Discord.

Activity N: I made a suggestion on the Unit and it was accepted.

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity D: 3
Activity k: 5
Activity M: 2 very poor interactions

Earned point: 46/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

My Activities Done In Octopus Nation For The Month Of December.

Activity A: I Attended 4/4 meetings in the month of October.

Activity C: Attended the 1 Octopus Network live AMA session.

Activity D: I Attended the 1 Octopus Nation Approved AMA

Activity E: Made 16 tweets, 4 quoted retweets, 8 Facebook post, and 2 Status Post

Activity F: Shared 12 Octopus Network, Octopus Nation and Ottochain announcement on Twitter and also on 5 telegram groups and made 2 announcement status post.

Activity G: Actively Participated in Activities within my Unit Education by translating documents into 2 International languages.

Activity I: Active Participation in 3 different unit Activities within the Nation apart from my Unit.

Activity J: Actively liking, retweet and commenting on 17 Ottochain social media post.

Activities K:
Attended 4 Ottochain online events on X.

Activity N: I made 3 suggestions in 3 different units.

@damboy

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity j: 3
Activity k: 4
Activity M: 2