(carylrcon) Activities Done In Octopus Nation For the Month Of July

Greetings, octopus network!

Activity A: I’ve been present in all meetings of the Octopus Nation community
Activity B: Present on community call
Activity C: 3/3 Attended all AMA Sessions
Activity D: Present to support the activity of the workshop partnered with Fusotao
Activity E: Actively promoting community activities through posting on my personal accounts
Activity F: I participated in sharing the announcement for the octopus nation weekly meeting (week 2: July 13) by posting it on my personal social media account
Activity G: I’ve been actively participating in Education unit where I volunteered by doing graphic designs and suggesting ideas
Activity J: I have done a graphic design for the Philanthropic unit and participated by suggesting ideas for improvements
Activity N: I made some suggestions in the EVENTS unit for the logo contest and it was accepted by the event leader.

Attached link contains the screenshot evidences

Telegram username: @ carylrcon (RYL)
Google meet ID: Caryl Arcon
NearWallet : walletnicaryl.near
Discord username: Carylrcon (Caryl)

Thanks a lot @damboy

2 Likes

Thanks for your great contribution towards the success of Octopus Nation
Ok then thanks,
As agreed on by Octopus Nation as stated by this document below, this are your accumulated points for the month of july

Activity A: 5
Activity B: 5
Activity C : 5
Activity D: 5
Activity E: 5
Activity F : 2
Activity G : 5
Activity I : 0
Activity j: 0 points are allocated to philanthropic initiatives outside that of the philanthropic unit
Activity k: 0
Activity L: 0
Activity M: 0 as your discussions doesn’t meet the minimum criteria
Activity N: 3
Activity O: 0

Earned point: 35/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned 215

hi @damboy

here’s my Activity Report for the Month of August

Telegram ID: Carylrcon
Discord ID: Carylrcon
NearWallet: walletnicaryl.near

Screenshot and other proofs are in the document Caryl Arcon - Activities Done In Octopus Nation For Month Of August - Google Docs

Task A: Attended 4/4 meetings in the month of August.
Task B: Attended the Octopus Community Call on Discord
Task C: Attended the NEAR x Octopus Network AMA on Twitter
Task D: Present during the workshop with Ref. Finance
Task E: Actively promoting community activities through posting on my personal accounts for Octopus Nation and Octopus Network
Task G: Actively participating in Education unit and created 2 posters for the activities and translation
And contributed to the Communication unit to create the SURVEY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OCTOPUS NATION REFERRAL CONTEST
Task J: Actively liking, retweeting, and commenting on Ottochain’s social media posts
Task M: Actively communicates with Ottochain and moderates the telegram and Discord community.
Task N: I made some suggestions in the following units for the upcoming event this month and it was accepted by the event leader.

1 Like

Ok then thanks,
As agreed on by Octopus Nation as stated by this document below, this are your accumulated points for this month

Activity F : 0
Activity j: 5
Activity M: 2
Activity N: 5

Earned point: 42/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

hi @damboy

here’s my Activity Report for the Month of September

Telegram ID: Carylrcon

Screenshots and other proofs: Caryl Arcon - Activities Done In Octopus Nation For Month Of September - Google Docs

Task A: Attended 2/3 meetings in the month of September
Task B: Attended the Octopus Community Call on Discord
Task C: Attended the approved AMA event on X space
Task D: Present during the Tutorial Session on Delegating / Staking with Octopus Network
Task E: Actively engaging (through retweets, likes, quote retweets, and replies) and promoting community activities through posting on my personal accounts for Octopus Nation and Octopus Network
Task G: Actively participated in the Education unit and created a poster for the activity and translation ; Contributed to the Philanthropic unit by writing a medium article for mental health activity ; Contributed to the Membership and Communication unit by creating the graphics
Task J: Actively liking, retweeting, and commenting on Ottochain’s social media posts
Task M: Actively communicates with Ottochain and moderates the telegram and Discord community. Also, I actively attend all the partnership AMA of Ottochain
Task N: Actively made suggestions in the units, even though they did not make it to the final activities chosen by the community.

2 Likes

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity A: 4
Activity C : 0 still Activity D
Activity j: 4
Activity M: 3 not 100% active
Activity N: 3

Earned point: 34/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

hi sir @damboy here’s my activities done for the month of OCTOBER

Telegram ID: Carylrcon / RYL
Google meet ID: Caryl Arcon / RYL

Task A: Attended all weekly meetings in the month of October
Task B: Attended and supported Octopus Day 2nd anniversary celebration
Task C: Attended the AMA with WEB3 TinTinLand
Task D: Attended AMA Exploring Decentralized Bio Network
Task E: Actively engaging (through retweets, likes, quote retweets, and replies) and promoting community activities through posting on my personal accounts for Octopus Nation and Octopus Network
Task G: Actively participated in the Education unit and created a poster assigned to me, and also created a congratulatory poster for other unit
Task K: Actively participated in Ottochain’s activities, AMA sessions, and community call
Task M: Participated in Ottochain’s activity on Discord and facilitated the first week of Otto quiz this month
Task N: Made suggestions and the Education unit leader and Philanthropic unit leader accepted it.

Screenshot & other links:

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,
As agreed by Octopus Nation, as stated by this document below, these are your accumulated points for this month

Activity j: 5
Activity k: 4
Activity M: 0
Activity N: 5

Earned point: 44/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

1 Like

hi sir @damboy here’s my activities done for the month of NOVEMBER

Link for my report evidence / screenshots: RYL - November report - Google Docs

Task A: Attended all meetings in the month of November.
Task C: Attended the approved AMA sessions of Octopus Network
Task D: Attended AMA Session of Octopus Nation: NearOctoLegends NFT & Building Career as Web 3 Project Manager
Task G: Actively participated in the Education unit and created a poster assigned to me
Task K: Actively participated in 4 Ottochain’s activities, AMA sessions, and community call

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity B: 0
Activity j: 4
Activity k: 4
Activity N: 0

Earned point: 33/70 possible marks

Amont of $OCT Earned

Hello @damboy here’s my activities done for the month of DECEMBER

This link has my screenshot proofs of the activities below: RYL - December report - Google Docs

Task A: Attended 4/4 meetings in the month of December
Task C: Attended the 1/1 approved AMA session of Octopus Network: Unpacking NEAR Restaking w/ Octopus Network
Task D: Attended 1/1 AMA Session of Octopus Nation: AMA WITH TEEN GIRLS IN BLOCKCHAIN TGIB
Task E: 23 times Actively engaging (through retweets, likes, quote retweets, and replies) and promoting community activities through posting on my personal accounts for Octopus Nation and Octopus Network
Task G: Actively participated in the Education unit and created a poster assigned to me
Task J: 17 times Actively liking, retweeting, and commenting on Ottochain’s social media posts
Task K: 2 times Actively participated in Ottochain’s activities and AMA sessions

1 Like

Ok then, thanks,

Activity B: 0
Activity j: 3
Activity k: 2