Community Suggestions For Octopus Network

Octopus needs an app chain for gambling!
We can set up gameplay such as dice or board games, where the player places a bet, wins and takes 80% of the bet, and the remaining 20% is used to buy back the OCT.Or divide some more for the end of each month to issue lottery tickets for players.


You can build this as a Dapp on Ottochain